KINGSTON TRAILERS, LLC (“Kingston”) warrants that each KINGSTON TRAILER operated by the purchaser under normal use will be warranted as follows for the periods provided below, subject to the requirements, exclusions and limitations stated below which will be strictly applied. If the trailer is rented or used for commercial hauling, this Limited Warranty is null and void. In order to validate this Warranty, the bottom portion of this form must be signed, by the dealer and the purchaser, must be postmarked and mailed to Kingston Trailers, LLC. 182 Wapping Road, Kingston, MA 02364 no later than thirty (30) days following the purchase of your KINGSTON TRAILER. IF THIS SIGNED WARRANTY IS NOT POSTMARKED BY THE THIRTIETH (30) DAY AFTER PURCHASE OF THE TRAILER ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES CONTAINED IN THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE NULL AND VOID.
TEN YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY FOR STRUCTURE
Subject to the requirements, exclusions, and limitations stated below, the structure of your KINGSTON TRAILER is warranted to the purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship by KINGSTON, arising from normal use and properly maintained for ten (10) years from the date of purchase. The structure is that portion of the trailer, which includes the main frame, consisting of the bottom rails, cross members, side posts, and exterior walls, roof rails and bows, and the subframe, including the floorboards.
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Subject to the requirements, exclusions, and limitations stated below, all other parts of your KINGSTON TRAILER are warranted to the purchaser against any defect in the materials and workmanship by KINGSTON arising from normal consumer use and properly maintained for one (1) year from the date of purchase.
CERTAIN EXCLUSION OF COMPONENTS WARRANTED BY OTHER MANUFACTURERS
Tires, axles, and brake components, springs, and suspension components, couplers, jacks, casters, mats, batteries, windows and doors purchased and installed by KINGSTON are warranted for one (1) year or by the manufacturers warranty, whichever is longer.
Please be advised that this warranty is now transferable provided that timely notice of the transfer is received by Kingston after the transfer.
NORMAL USE, EXCLUSIONS
This Warranty covers only defects in original components which arise from normal use and does not apply if the trailer has been subjected to negligence (including but not limited to failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance, in the opinion of KINGSTON), accident, abuse, misuse, neglect or overload or has been repaired or altered without the prior written consent of KINGSTON. Failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance shall be assumed in the case of damage or deterioration resulting from exposure to tar or road treatment materials including but not limited to rock salt, sand, or pre-mix and such damage and deterioration is expressly excluded from this Warranty. Normal wear items, including but not limited to doors, lights, bearings, brakes, brake linings, tires and batteries, will not be replaced due to wear.
TRANSPORTATION COSTS EXCLUDED
Transportation of any trailer to and/or from your dealer or owner for repairs made without prior written consent of KINGSTON is the sole responsibility of owner. KINGSTON is not liable for such costs.
PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT REQUIRED AND RETURN OF DEFECTIVE PARTS REQUIRED
No reimbursement will be made to any dealer or owner for repairs made without prior written consent of KINGSTON.
THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF KINGSTON UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE TO REPAIR AND REPLACE PARTS AT KINGSTON OR, FOR A REASONABLE ALLOWANCE, AT ANOTHER PLACE AND APPROVED IN WRITING BY KINGSTON. ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES, INCLUDING INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR CONTINGENT LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF THE FAILURE OF ANY PARTS TO OPERATE PROPERLY, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF TIME, COMMERCIAL LOSS OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF DAMAGES, GENERAL OR SPECIFIC, FORESEEN OR UNFORESEEN, UNLESS APPLICABLE STATE LAW PROVIDES OTHERWISE.
TEAR HERE AND RETURN TO KINGSTON TRAILERS
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPENSE WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATION: KINGSTON MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO KINGSTON TRAILERS, LLC., WHETHER AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER ADDITIONAL WARRANTIES ON BEHALF OF KINGSTON.ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR INTENDED USE ARE LIMITED TO WARRANTY PERIODS STATED ABOVE, UNLESS ANY APPLICABLE STATE LAW PROVIDES OTHERWISE. See reverse for procedure as to warranty claims. The Undersigned dealer, by signing this manufacture’s Limited Warranty, states that he/she has informed and explained to the purchaser all limited warranty and claim procedures and will perform all responsibilities of the dealer under this limited warranty. IF THIS WARRANTY IS NOT SIGNED, POSTMARKED AND MAILED TO KINGSTON TRAILERS, LLC. BYT THE THIRTIETH DAY AFTER YOUR PURCHASE OF THE TRAILER, ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES SHALL BE NULL AND VOID.
Required procedures for filing a claim under the limited warranty are listed on the back of this form
By signing this manufacture’s limited warranty, THE PURCHASER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE OR SHE HAS READ THE ABOVE LIMITED WARRANTY AND AGREES THAT, SHOULD ANY WARRANTY CLAIMS BE MADE BY THE PURCHASER, PURCHASER WILL FOLLOW THE PROCEDURES AS SET FORTH ON THE BACK OF THIS FORM.
KINGSTON DEALER RESPONSIBILITIES
Your dealer is also responsible for submitting to Kingston any claim you wish to make under the terms of this Warranty.
REQUIRED WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE
1. In order to validate this warranty, the original copy of this form, signed by the dealer and the purchaser, must be postmarked to Kingston no later than thirty (30) days following the purchase of your Kingston Trailer.
2. Within thirty (30) days after discovering a problem with your KINGSTON TRAILER, return your trailer for inspection to your Kingston dealer where you bought your trailer.
3. If your dealer cannot repair the problem, free of charge and you want to file a claim under this Warranty, your dealer must send to Kingston a letter or fax or email a warranty claim form, together with all required information, within thirty (30) days of your discovery of the defect.
4. Kingston will acknowledge such receipt of claim by letter to the dealer and to the claimant. Kingston will send letter or email as soon as possible, but no later than thirty (30) days after receipt of the claim.
5. Any defective part(s) must be sent by prepaid freight to Kingston in order to qualify the claimant for replacement or reimbursement under this Warranty. ANY DEFECTIVE PARTS MUST BE RETURNED TO KINGSTON WITHING 30 DAYS FROM DATE OF APPROVAL TO QUALIFY FOR REIMBURSEMENT.
6. Kingston will not reimburse any claimant for any adjustment or repair of a Kingston Trailer without prior written approval by Kingston.
7. If you return your trailer for repair to Kingston, Kingston will warrant the repair or replacement parts for a year from the date of repair.
8. Kingston reserves the right to not pay unreasonable costs for replacement or repair of defects in your Kingston Warranty and may, at its discretion, establish a reasonable reimbursement for any authorized work performed under the terms of this Warranty.
KINGSTON TRAILERS, LLC. MAKES NO OTHER EXPENSES OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND
BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
BE SURE THAT THE HITCH BALL ON ANY TOWING VEHICLE MATCHES THE DIMENSION OF THE TRAILER COUPLER.
BE SURE THAT YOU SECURE ALL SAFETY CHAINS AND BREAK-AWAY BRAKING SYSTEMS BEFORE EACH USE.
BE SURE THAT ALL LUGNUTS ARE TIGHT BEFORE USING.
BE SURE TO CLOSE AND SECURE ALL DOORS AND GATES BEFORE TOWING.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state